geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [LONG] - Tomcat Examples in Geronimo - needed for v1
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 16:07:11 GMT
Ok...I can do #1, but we have a problem.

I could get the servlet-examples-5.5.12.war and jsp-examples-5.5.12.war
to the ibiblio repo...but what happens is, since we have no deployment
plan with them, the default URL will become:

http://localhost:8080/servlet-examples-5.5.12/

and

http://localhost:8080/jsp-examples-5.5.12/

This obviously is an issue and I am not so sure the Tomcat guys would be
happy with this.  So this may not be a decent solution.

Jeff