geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Proposed Welcome Portlet
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:50:00 GMT
I like the idea of a different initial (post logon) page for the
console.  However, the information from the Geronimo welcome page
seems inappropriate for the console (i.e. congratulations on the
install, you may have gotten the setup wrong)..  Seems the console
welcome page should describe characteristics of the console (navigation,
features, plans, doc, etc.)..