geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Proposed Welcome Portlet
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:17:46 GMT
All,

I'd like to add a Welcome Portlet that would be presented to a user when
they login to the Geronimo Web Console.  This would be in place of the
Java Server information that is currently presented.  Ideally we would
want this to include helpful information for the user, first steps,
etc.... For now I'm just including the similar information to what is
included in the regular Welcome page (of which I also have an updated
version).  The first image at this link includes my current version of
the page (sans the powered by icon in the lower right which I do not yet
have).  What do you think?

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1829

--
Joe Bohn