geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Geronimo V1 - Documentation Draft
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 14:13:21 GMT
Agree, it should be under the same license as Geronimo, currently
Version 2.0.

It would be great to have the confluence template updated but I can not
do it since I am just a user. Is there a confluence admin that would add
the ASF license to the footer?

As for contributing, you just need to register to have "edit" access and
try to follow the documentation template we are using in the other
articles. If you have any questions on the formatting, just let me know.

Cheers!
Hernan