geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New in Dev List
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 13:17:11 GMT
Rafael Chiarinelli wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>     My name is Rafael and I'm new in Geronimo Developement list. I
> subscribed into the dev list because I want to contribute in Geronimo
> development. And I have a question: Who of you can tell what is the way
> to begin?

Hi Rafael,

Take some time getting familiar with the project by taking a look at
Apache Geronimo Wiki (http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo) and when you're
done begin working on an issue - you can find it in the Wiki (it's your
first homework ;)). It's so simple that I wonder why it takes me so much
time to get something done ;)

And the last but not least, let's start asking questions on the user
mailing list. It's devoted to helping users to get started.

Don't forget to try out the Pet Store Demo application as described at
http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/PetStore.

Welcome on board!

> rafael

Jacek