geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Geronimo V1 - Documentation Draft
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 03:48:55 GMT
Nice work Hernan.

Looking at the site it isn't clear to those who wish to contribute
Geroniomo documentation on the Atlassian hosted Confluence wiki what the
license will be for the documentation.

After looking around I found the following page that says the content of
this site is made available under the Apache License, but it doesn't say
which version of the ASF license:

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/homepage.action

Do you or any Confluence users know if there is there a way to have a
link to the specific ASF license at the bottom of every page in the
Geronimo space?

I think the licensing should be clear, as documentation shouldn't be
treated any differently to code contributions AFAIK.

Thanks,

John