geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Preben Thorø <...@trifork.com>
Subject Re: Java Adventure Builder Reference 1.0.1 webapp deployed
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:03:17 GMT
Hi

I vaguely recall a similar problem trying to port AB to JBoss - I will
try to dig into it.
Meanwhile, I hope our AB porting to the Trifork server can give you a
few hints about where to go.
I have attached our deployment plans (ie. server specific deployment
desc.) to this mail - they depend on a number of resources
(jdbc/adventure/AdventureDB, jms/activity/QueueConnectionFactory,
jms/lodging/QueueConnectionFactory, jms/airline/QueueConnectionFactory,
jms/opc/QueueConnectionFactory, jms/activity/ActivityQueue,
jms/lodging/LodgingQueue, jms/airline/AirlineQueue,
jms/opc/WorkFlowMgrQueue,  jms/opc/CRMQueue,
jms/opc/WebServiceBrokerQueue, jms/opc/OrderFillerQueue,
mail/opc/MailSession, principal: guest/guest, principal: j2ee/j2ee)

/Preben