geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java Adventure Builder Reference 1.0.1 webapp deployed
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 07:16:24 GMT
Arun Venugopal wrote:
> Hi Jacek,
>
> We tried to see if we can get Adventure builder to work on geronimo. We
> managed to get all the modules (ears) deployed. Currently we are dealing
> with an Axis fault (seems to be some sort of a url not found issue, we
> are yet to dig deep into it). We had an issue with "unknown primary
> key". We had to add a new primary key field (changed the EJB source to
> add getters and setters) and a key generator for solving it. Hopefully
> once we have resolved the axis fault we will have a fully working
> adventure builder.

Hi Arun,

Whow! That's excellent. Would you be able to share the plans so that I
won't waste my time (and those who await the app fully running) figuring
them out again? These mentioned issues seem very similar to what were
showing up during the Pet Store deployment endeavour and hopefully two
of us could achieve more working together than separately(there're tons
of issues to work out and personally I wish I could finally take a look
at the console).

You could be able to see what's already available in the repository.
Just check out sandbox/adventurebuilder if you don't need the rest.

> Arun

Jacek