geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Java Adventure Builder Reference 1.0.1 webapp deployed
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 23:15:11 GMT
Hi,

Just a quick update on the work around the Java Adventure Builder
Reference 1.0.1 application.

I've just committed the first configuration files of the application.
Although I don't think the web services references configuration is in a
final shape, it turned out to be quite enough to have it deployed and
run in Geronimo. It's now possible to deploy the web application
(consumerwebsite.ear) and access its welcome page. Not much yet, but a
good starting point. You can now run it using maven in the
sandbox/adventurebuilder directory.

Jacek