geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo documentation updates
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 22:58:52 GMT
Hi All,
there are some new stuffs on the confluence site. I added an entry at
the very top of each article (articles with actual content) to include
the original authors/contributors/donors. This will make it easier to
track if a reader has a problem/question with any particular sample
application, instructions or any subject in general and would give
credit to all the contributors.

This should also open up (and facilitate) the discussion on any
particular subjects and hopefully get more people involved in the
documentation.

I have updated the structure for Security and added some articles, here
is the update.
http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Security

You can also check the updates on the main structure, when a green check
box is present the article should be ready.
http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1692

Cheers!
Hernan