geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Anders Hessellund Jensen <>
Subject Re: idlj plugin to build Trifork ORB?
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:46:25 GMT
Lars K├╝hne wrote:
> I'm having a hard time building the Trifork ORB in sandbox/freeorb. I'm
> trying to follow /README-M2-BUILD.txt, but step 2 doesn't work for me.
> When I try to compile specs/*corba, I get
> geronimo-spec-corba> mvn install
> The plugin 'org.codehaus.mojo:maven-idlj-plugin' does not exist [...]
> Do I need to do anything special to get the idlj plugin?

You can get the idlj plugin here:

t depends on Suns tools.jar in the SDK. So you need to either put the
tools.jar in the jre/lib/ext directory of your SDK. An alternative
solution could be to use a dependency like this:

This has not been tested though.

Unfortunately this solution also breaks the build process on non-SUN
jvms, such as OS X.

As i understand it, Alan is working on finding a solution to this.

View raw message