geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject [LONG]Tomcat clustering enabling GBeans howto - Part 4 and disclaimer
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 21:47:18 GMT
The last 3 parts should cover the clustering setup.  As for the
tweaking, etc, you will need to go to the Tomcat lists, etc.

DISCLAIMER
Regarding this first cut, YMMV.  I whipped these GBeans out and expect
to run into issues/bugs.  I have had very limited time to test these and
do appreciate everyone's help.

Side Note: That FarmWarDeployer is sketchy to me inside of Geronimo and
think we need to tap into Geronimo's deployment engine.  So I would
start with as a simple of a clustering setup and slowly make it more
complex...i.e. I wouldn't start with part 3 ;-)

Jeff