geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Clustering and Tomcat 5.5.12
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:06:56 GMT
I have checked in some initial Clustering GBeans for Tomcat.  As I
developed this, it appeared that the Tomcat version 5.5.9 did not match
the Tomcat doc.  This led me to examine the Tomcat objects and
changelog.  It would appear that there were some improvements between TC
v 5.5.9 and 5.5.12, especially with regard to Clustering.  so due to
this, I have upgraded our version of Tomcat to 5.5.12.

I have tested this with some of our applications (i.e. console) and the
unit tests.  All looks good to me... so far ;-)

If there are any issues, let me know.

Jeff