geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error: Unable to connect to server at...
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2005 19:48:11 GMT
Aaron Mulder wrote:
> If the server isn't running you need the --offline flag some time
> before the deployer command (before "distribute" in the case below).

Thanks Aaron! It helped.

BTW, having taken a look at the changes of maven.xml of the assembly
module I saw that it is *you* who made me spend additional hours pulling
my hair out ;)

r329596 | ammulder | 2005-10-30 19:42:15 +0100 (Sun, 30 Oct 2005) | 5 lines

Deploy tool now requires --offline in order to perform offline operations
   (GERONIMO-477)
Also changed verbose and logging options to not require an argument, and
   generally better support different general option styles

I wish I had followed the changes more carefully.

> Aaron

Jacek