geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Error: Unable to connect to server at...
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2005 09:23:17 GMT
Hi,

Is it me or the latest sources are broken and the deployer.jar doesn't
work fine? I've built Geronimo from tomorrow's sources and I keep getting:

$ java -ea -jar bin/deployer.jar --user system --password manager
distribute target/plan/petstore1.3.2-security-plan.xml
     Error: Unable to connect to server at
     deployer:geronimo:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/JMXConnector
     -- javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is
     java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: localhost;
     nested exception is:

         java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect]

I'll be investigating it if it's me, but would like to hear from others
whether or not it's a general issue.

Jacek