geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <>
Subject A bug in deploy:unpackServer?
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 22:14:57 GMT

I've just came across a question and am not sure if I'm correct (well,
even if I am, it's always better to hear it from others, isn't it? ;))

There's the targetDir attribute of deploy:unpackServer (you can take a
look at the source in
.maven\cache\geronimo-deployment-plugin-1.0-SNAPSHOT\plugin.jelly). The
tag unpackServer checks whether targetDir is empty and if it is it sets
  its value to property. However, it is not used in the
tag, afterwards, but the targetDir attr is used later
on in copyVar tag.

So, I'm proposing two changes to the plugin:

1/ Replace with targetDir

2/ introduce a property so that copyVar is not executed even though var
directory exists.

Thoughts, comments?

View raw message