geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject A bug in deploy:unpackServer?
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 22:14:57 GMT
Hi,

I've just came across a question and am not sure if I'm correct (well,
even if I am, it's always better to hear it from others, isn't it? ;))

There's the targetDir attribute of deploy:unpackServer (you can take a
look at the source in
.maven\cache\geronimo-deployment-plugin-1.0-SNAPSHOT\plugin.jelly). The
tag unpackServer checks whether targetDir is empty and if it is it sets
  its value to maven.build.dir property. However, it is not used in the
tag, afterwards, but the maven.build.dir. targetDir attr is used later
on in copyVar tag.

So, I'm proposing two changes to the plugin:

1/ Replace maven.build.dir with targetDir

and

2/ introduce a property so that copyVar is not executed even though var
directory exists.

Thoughts, comments?

Jacek