geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "David H. DeWolf" <ddew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: m2: flushing out our dependencies
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 03:23:09 GMT
Sure.  I'm willing to help out.

To start with can you provide a breif intro to your progress so far.
I've taken a look at gbuild in svn
(http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/gbuild/) and don't see a pom
or any traces of m2 migration. I've also looked and can't find any branches.

It appears as though there is a pom in the trunk. Is that also
considered gbuild?  Sorry for my ignorance!

Thanks,

David