geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Geronimo M5 - Documentation
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 17:25:07 GMT
Hi all,
I created a new entry in the confluence site to hold all Geronimo M5
documentation, here is the direct link
http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1692

Based on previous discussions I added to the structure a "Quick start"
section and already put instructions and some basic sample application
for "the impatients" to get Geronimo up and running in less 5 mins.

I will try to complete myself as many sections as I can but this is a
huge effort that needs more involvement from everybody in the community.

For many users, Apache Geronimo will be as good as its documentation.

Are there any volunteers for any specific section?

Cheers!
Hernan