geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Help ... proxy problem with tomcat web connectors
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 14:48:21 GMT
Jeff,

There is a JIRA - GERONIMO-1064.  I have a patch or sorts (really a
work-around) that I attached to the JIRA that, when applied, eliminates
the problem.  However, I stumbled across this oddity when I trying to
debug and it doesn't make sense that this should resolve the problem
(just adding another interface) ... so Aaron doesn't want to commit this
  change.  I posted this question to see if other folks had any ideas
based upon the scenario that I described below (looks much better in
original post).

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn@earthlink.net