geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Location of DayTrader in the future
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 21:42:12 GMT
Matt Hogstrom wrote:
> I've been getting pinged by a lot of folks about where to get dayTrader
> from. Apparently it is being used in a variety of contexts and folks
> writing papers and the like want to be able to point to a URL to
> download the application rather than point people to use Subversion.
>
> One thought is to provide a link to a mini-site where the artifacts
> could be published to or put into a released form (one monster zip with
> scripts, ears, and the like).
>
> I'm fishing for ideas...
>
> Matt

We do have a spot for the Day Trader Sample on the unofficial Confluence
Geronimo Samples wiki page:

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Samples+for+Apache+Geronimo

There is a page already started for Day Trader...  Also, there is a
section where attachments can be added..

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=1213

-Dave-