geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Heinz Drews <heinz.dr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Binary images for Geronimo 1.0?
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2005 07:08:25 GMT
I would see the "mininum" as the ideal solution and the other as a
less preferrable.
Assuming that somebody starts with using Jetty and then finding that
Tomcat would have been the bettter choice it would be easier just to
change the configuration than to perform a complete re-install.

Just as a not counting opinion.

Best regards,
Heinz