geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Common Visual Design for Geronimo's User Interfaces
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 12:50:14 GMT
When I first saw these I was surprised at what a dramatic difference
this is over what we sent to Epiq.  As I've already told the Epiq team
.... great work!!

I also agree that we should spread the style to as many G user
interfaces as possible.  It would be great if we could come up with some
  simple format that everything supports - such as all having the banner
at the top and perhaps even some shaded "primary tasks" area on the
left.  The tasks could be navigation choices for the web console,
commands for the debug console, primary links for the web page, etc...
If we could share the exact image across the build that would really
help when making changes.

Joe

--
Joe Bohn