geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Klavon <dkla...@gmail.com>
Subject Common Visual Design for Geronimo's User Interfaces
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 03:52:49 GMT
Now that there is an official logo image for Geronimo, we thought that
it would be useful to extend the color scheme, font style, icon use,
etc. across the various user interfaces in the project, and create a
common 'visual appearance' for the Geronimo project for v1.0.  The Epiq
Team, the recent winners of the logo contest, have drafted some ideas of
what an integrated suite would look like to get the discussion going in
the community.  While there are many details to be worked out on each of
the respective interfaces, we would like to get the community feedback
on the general approach and style.  If found favorable, we could begin
to create the icon libraries and other style sheets for implementation.

http://www.epiqtech.com/corp/products/technology/opensource/ServerConsoleMain.htm
http://www.epiqtech.com/corp/products/technology/opensource/ServerConsoleLogon.htm
http://www.epiqtech.com/corp/products/technology/opensource/GeronimoWelcomeScreen.htm
http://www.epiqtech.com/corp/products/technology/opensource/DebugConsoleMain.htm
http://www.epiqtech.com/corp/products/technology/opensource/DebugConsoleLogon.htm
http://www.epiqtech.com/corp/products/technology/opensource/DaytraderLogo.htm

I think the Epiq Team has really showcased their award winning skills in
giving Geronimo a professional look and integrated-suite feel that would
add great value to the v1.0 delivery.  Let us know what everyone thinks...

Dave