geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: How to identify a JIRA with a patch.
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 22:37:02 GMT

I like this suggestion for when you only want to pull up a list of JIRAs
that have patches attached (very creative).

One of the other things I was hoping to use this for was to look at a
release, component, whatever .... and see how many potential fixes we
already had and how many are still "untouched". It would also be a good
way for non-committers to see what items are open and waiting for
attention. We could do the inverse of the "patch" search but it would be
nice to see both types in one view with some differentiation.

Joe