geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Remote Deployment
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 18:04:29 GMT
I agree that a simple servlet is a step in the right direction.  My
point was that the servlet shouldn't be part of the web console
application but rather a different new "file transfer" application that
contains this one servlet.  This avoids the problem of having to figure
out which web console (jetty or tomcat) to use.  It also allows for
reuse of the servlet when the console isn't present.
-Dave-