geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remote Deployment
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 14:53:15 GMT
Please keep in mind the tooling scenarios for this as well.

I would eventually like like to see some type of granulized update
support.   For example, if a user is developing a large application and
testing on a remote server, if a single file in a module is changed, it
would be quite an overhead for the entire application to have to be
repackaged and sent over the network.  We need to think about being able
to send partial updates to a remote server.

Sachin