geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Specs: Individual specs also in J2EE...
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 05:08:39 GMT
I have a REALLY REALLY REALLY strong preference that ALL geronimo
modules depend ONLY on the specs they actually use.  I would prefer
that we don't build the universal spec jar or that we build it after
everything else is built and all the configurations are built.  I
really prefer to know what specs a particular geronimo module depends
on.

thanks
david jencks