geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: [consolidation] next steps?
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 17:59:55 GMT
Good point Ken.  How about we consider this thread the invite?  So
formally:

We would like to invite the projects that Geronimo works with to
consider joining Geronimo as a Subproject.  If your project would
like to join, we will either need a proposal to incubate the project,
or a proposal to donate the code.  In the case of incubation, the
current committers will have immediate access to their code in the
incubator, and in the case of an donation, the current committers
will have to earn commit on Geronimo.

-dain