geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: m2: flushing out our dependencies
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:45:31 GMT

On Nov 16, 2005, at 9:13 AM, David Jencks wrote:

> On Nov 16, 2005, at 8:20 AM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:
>
>> org.apache.geronimo.fake || m2assembly || 1.0-SNAPSHOT || ???
> no idea... obviously it is supposed to be something we control...

That shouldn't be in the list.  I created the m2assebly module just
as convenience so people could have something to run and try out the
poms and see where things are at.  Its just all the deps from our
assembly module thrown into an empty maven2 module.

http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@geronimo.apache.org/msg11801.html

-David