geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Configuration start order
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 16:38:10 GMT
If you guys insist on this, I'd prefer to break things by including the
security config in the web builder default parentId rather than change
our basic classloader heirarchy.  Please open a jira indicating what
needs to be done in the future, and thoroughly check that the tck still
passes.  I think there will be problems.  I don't think it's possible
to move security as a parent of j2ee-server and still have the tck test
what we ship.

david jencks