geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ConfigID and dependency formats have changed
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 06:33:02 GMT
I guess this ConfigId change is breaking many things.  So far I have noticed
atleast two such in console.
1) Deploying a war thru console.  (Created a JIRA for this)
2) Adding a security realm thru "Security Realms" portlet.

Exceptions are due to configIds.

Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.NoSuchConfigException: No
configuration with id: org/apache/geronimo/Server

Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.GBeanNotFoundException:
geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=null,J2EEModule=org/apache/geronimo/RuntimeDeployer,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=Deployer,name=Deployer
not found