geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem in using a security realm added through geronimo console
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 13:12:51 GMT
The new realm is added through "Security realms" portlet and it shows the
following plan on clicking the "show plan" button.

<configuration configId="SecurityRealmonemore-security-realm"
parentId="org/apache/geronimo/Server" xmlns="
http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.0">
    <gbean name="onemore-security-realm" class="
org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.GenericSecurityRealm">
        <attribute name="realmName">onemore-security-realm</attribute>
        <reference name="ServerInfo">
            <gbean-name>geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=null
,J2EEModule=org/apache/geronimo/System,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=GBean,name=ServerInfo</gbean-name>
        </reference>
        <xml-reference name="LoginModuleConfiguration">
            <log:login-config xmlns:log="
http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/loginconfig-1.0">
                <log:login-module control-flag="REQUIRED"
server-side="true">

<log:login-domain-name>onemore-security-realm</log:login-domain-name>
                    <log:login-module-class>
org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.PropertiesFileLoginModule
</log:login-module-class>
                    <log:option name="usersURI">var/security/vamsi-
users.properties</log:option>
                    <log:option name="groupsURI">var/security/vamsi-
groups.properties</log:option>
                </log:login-module>
            </log:login-config>
        </xml-reference>