geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Constructing deployment plans from Configuration GBeanData
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:45:50 GMT
If deployment plans are inside the archive (ear, war, etc.) they can be
obtained from config-store. If the deployment plan is supplied as an
external file to the deployer and if the original file is not available, the
only way to get any information on the configuration is from the
Configuration GBeanData obtained from the kernel at runtime or from
deserializing config.ser files under config-store. For analyzing any
problems after an application is deployed, deployment plans will certainly
be helpful.

-Vamsi