geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Constructing deployment plans from Configuration GBeanData
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 12:10:21 GMT
I am trying to reconstruct deployment plan from the Configuration GBeanData.

I have a code segment like the following.
ObjectName configName = Configuration.getConfigurationObjectName(configId);
GBeanData configData = kernel.getGBeanData(configName);

Once I have the GBeanData object, I am retreiving the attributes, references
& any GBeans inside the configuration and printing out the information. With
this procedure, I am able to reconstruct the deployment plan for some, but
not all :(, of the configurations in Geronimo. Is there any other way of
getting deployment plan out of configuration GBeanData object?