geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help ... proxy problem with tomcat web connectors
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 13:59:10 GMT
Jeff,
 I do not mean to suggest to knock-off Tomcat HTTPS Connectors altogether.
Ofcourse, we CANNOT remove Tomcat HTTPS Connectors. I only suggested to
remove the Tomcat HTTPS Connectors from the configuration while getting any
additional functionality up and running. Just to give an example, I was
updating the Web Servers portlet to list Tomcat Web Connectors and I was
getting blocked by this exception before I could test any of the code
updates to the portlet. I realized that I could test my portlet if I removed
the Tomcat HTTPS Connector from the configuration temporarily. My suggestion
was in similar lines.