geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Log Levels (INFO -> DEBUG)
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 18:59:46 GMT
+1 a review of the log messages would be great

When we add natural language support, it will be a lot easier of the
INFO+ messages are clean.

BTW, I suggest should you use log channels to divide the messages
into the categories you listed below.  This will make it easy for an
admin to turn off the garbage they are not interested in.

-dain