geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Genender" <jgenen...@savoirtech.com>
Subject RE: Help ... proxy problem with tomcat web connectors
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 14:30:56 GMT
I wouldn't remove it from the Tomcat config either.  Removing it is purely a
treatement to the problem, not a solution. I think we should just attack the
problem and figure out what its getting this error to begin with.

This seems to be a classloader issue of some form.   Has anyone who worked
with the console taken this issue (I am assuming there is a JIRA attached to
it)?

Jeff

________________________________

	From: Vamsavardhana Reddy [mailto:c1vamsi1c@gmail.com]
	Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 6:59 AM
	To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
	Subject: Re: Help ... proxy problem with tomcat web connectors

	Jeff,

	I do not mean to suggest to knock-off Tomcat HTTPS Connectors
altogether.  Ofcourse, we CANNOT remove Tomcat HTTPS Connectors.  I only
suggested to remove the Tomcat HTTPS Connectors from the configuration while
getting any additional functionality up and running.  Just to give an
example, I was updating the Web Servers portlet to list Tomcat Web
Connectors and I was getting blocked by this exception before I could test
any of the code updates to the portlet.  I realized that I could test my
portlet if I removed the Tomcat HTTPS Connector from the configuration
temporarily.  My suggestion was in similar lines.