geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] sponsor ActiveMQ & ServiceMix to become sub-projects of Geronimo
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:50:21 GMT
[ ] +0 = I don't mind either way

ServiceMix folks have not shown much interest in any WS projects at
Apache though I have seen their interest in so many non-Apache WS
projects including Celtix and JAX-WS  RI (example see
http://mail-archive.objectweb.org/celtix-dev/2005-08/msg00112.html). I
don't really know why Axis and Synapse are mentioned on the proposal.
Anyway, Best of luck with incubation.

thanks,
dims