geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject [admin] zones update
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 15:16:10 GMT
I've added user accounts for the three fools^H^H^H^H brave volunteers
that have offered to join me as zone admins, jeff, bruce and david.

I'll need their public keys to finish this off.  I looked at
minotaur, but all except jeff had multiple keys, so I'd prefer if
y'all would just tell me which you want to get started with.

Second, I've added a log in /export/home/root called "admin_log.txt"
and ask that anyone doing zone admin log what they do there, so the
rest of us can see at a glance what was done.  I'll punch it into svn
at some point?

geir

geirm@apache.org