geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo ORB progress
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:29:57 GMT
Just throwing out some questions in hopes to spur a conversation.
Feel free combine questions or throw in details as you see fit.

So what kind of testing framework is this? Is it junit-based?

How does it related to our existing itests?  Those are server (and
database) agnostic and can be ran across several vms and orbs.  Don't
know if there is any overlap.

Or is this somehow daytrader-like which is performance focused but
also makes a great way to system test.

Would these test be run as part of a normal build or would we set
them up to run periodically in continuum or something?

Are the tests focused on verifying corba compliance or is this
somehow more generic and applicable to testing in general?

Thanks,
David