geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Arun Venugopal <Arun.Venugo...@cognizant.com>
Subject Re: Java Adventure Builder Reference 1.0.1 webapp deployed
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 06:33:49 GMT

Hi Jacek,

We tried to see if we can get Adventure builder to work on geronimo. We
managed to get all the modules (ears) deployed. Currently we are dealing
with an Axis fault (seems to be some sort of a url not found issue, we
are yet to dig deep into it). We had an issue with "unknown primary
key". We had to add a new primary key field (changed the EJB source to
add getters and setters) and a key generator for solving it. Hopefully
once we have resolved the axis fault we will have a fully working
adventure builder.

Thanks and regards
Arun

On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 00:15 +0100, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just a quick update on the work around the Java Adventure Builder
> Reference 1.0.1 application.
>
> I've just committed the first configuration files of the application.
> Although I don't think the web services references configuration is in a
> final shape, it turned out to be quite enough to have it deployed and
> run in Geronimo. It's now possible to deploy the web application
> (consumerwebsite.ear) and access its welcome page. Not much yet, but a
> good starting point. You can now run it using maven in the
> sandbox/adventurebuilder directory.
>
> Jacek

all copies of the original message.
prohibited and may be unlawful.