geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dustin Little <dlit...@peavey.com>
Subject Re: Netbeans integration and tooling
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 02:34:44 GMT
As a user I think it would make the most sense to distribute it as part
of the serverplugins module just like its weblogic, jboss and websphere
counterparts. Also once the plugin is included in the netbeans release
its presence might generate additional interest in geronimo and inspire
more converts... I mean users. What was the reason for the eclipse
plugin being moved to g?

I have begun some preliminary work. I have a pretty good handle on
netbeans and openide apis as I have several yet unreleased plugins,
however I am new to g. The bulk of the g logic seems to revolve around
the DeploymentManager implementation. Almost everything else is netbeans
specific, correct me if I'm wrong.