geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] gbuild subproject
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 11:32:03 GMT
<aside>
next time, can you put the old subject in the subject like "[vote]
foo (was :  what do you thing about foo?)" as I think this will be a
confusing thing in mail archives later...
</aside>

I do think it's a great idea to have a place for Geronimo-centric
build scripts and related documentation.  And a subproject is fine,
because I think of that as a way of neatly organizing the project to
make it easy for people to find things, and for us to manage things.

But I don't really understand what gbuild is yet.  Is this really
Geronimo-centered, or broader with Geronimo as a piece?  Was there
any thought given to Ken's suggestion of working with Gump since they
do similar things?

If this is appropriate for G, I have no problem with a subproject,
and hope you can answer the question above.

+1

geir

geirm@apache.org