geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Single download, setup and build.
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 18:43:19 GMT
One thing I'd like to see working is the scm:bootstrap goal.
Assuming you have a JDK and maven installed, maven will checkout your
source and build the project.  For example, this works for activeIO:

maven scm:bootstrap -Dmaven.scm.url=scm:svn:https://svn.codehaus.org/
activeio/trunk/activeio -Dmaven.scm.checkout.dir=activeio

Of course activeIO doesn't complete the build for some reason, but
you get the idea :)

-dain