geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Common Visual Design for Geronimo's User Interfaces
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 04:23:07 GMT
WOW!  This is simply stunning.  We're going to have the best looking
stuff out there.

Does the Epiq team want to take a crack at the Geronimo website?

On Nov 1, 2005, at 8:09 PM, David Jencks wrote:

> Well, I like them, although I might question the choice of a
> browser :-)
>
> I'm not sure we want any graphics for the debug console, or any
> security for it.

I think graphics will be ok for the debug console, but agree about
not adding security to it.

Thanks for the obvious hard work, and all the time you must have
spent on this... sooooo cool

-dain