geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: More port conflicts
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:43:38 GMT

On Oct 11, 2005, at 11:27 AM, anita kulshreshtha wrote:

>    I have built M5 from the source. I am running the
> default configuration (Jetty and Tomcat). I start The
> following configurations :
> org/apache/geronimo/applications/Welcome/Tomcat and
> org/apache/geronimo/Console/Tomcat
>     Both theses configurations get started on port
> 8080. Even though Tomcat is running on port 8090:
>     Before I investigate further, is this a known
> problem?

How do you know what port they are on?  if tomcat is running on port
8090 and jetty is running on 8080, then
org/apache/geronimo/Console/Tomcat is going to be available on 8090 and
org/apache/geronimo/Console/Jetty is going to  be available on 8080.

I think there is a bug with what is reported when the server starts,
all apps are reported as being on the first web container no matter
which one they are running on.

thanks
david jencks