geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo specs break out
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 04:59:24 GMT
+1

I think the spec version should be part of the artifactId and then we
need a version as well,

e.g. <artifactId>servlet-2.4</artifactId>
        <versionId>rc4</versionId>

I think we should talk to all the other apache projects with specs and
make an apache specs project that we all use.

BTW, am I correct in thinking that the approved style of M2 groupIds
would be e.g. org.apache.geronimo.specs for the specs and
org.apache.geronimo for our modules?

Many  thanks
david jencks