geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Prasad Kashyap <>
Subject Build doc page on wiki site
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:54:55 GMT
 In my first attempt to download the Geronimo source tree and compile it, I
followed the instructions on the Build documentation page of the wiki site (
 $ maven m:fresh-checkout
File...... C:\Geronimo_prj\maven.xml
Element... ant:cvs
Line...... 212
Column.... 15 CreateProcess: cvs
me/projects/openejb/scm -q checkout -P openejb error=2
Total time: 2 seconds
Finished at: Tue Oct 18 12:52:50 EDT 2005

 I had to install CVS to go beyond this step. I noticed that the Eclipse
documentation page of the wiki site ( has that info in Step 1.
 1. So is CVS a hard prerequisite to be downloaded before building Geronimo
from source ?
2. Would it be okay if I uploaded the wiki page with that info ?

View raw message