geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.0 JIRAs
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:13:02 GMT
I just want to be sure we have a reasonable chance of reviewing what Matt
(or others) is doing. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think this process has
worked very well in the past.

If we end up with a reasonable set of Jira versions (1.0, 1.1, and 1.x seem
fine -- "not for 1.0" wasn't a literal suggestion) and a reasonable period
of time to review the issues in each version, I'm all for it.

--kevan