geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.0 JIRAs
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 21:10:36 GMT
Well, from past experience, I know it can be hard to keep up when a bunch of
Jira's are being changed. I know I had a few M5 surprises. I also think we
should be a bit stricter for a 1.0 release vs a milestone release -- both
from a content basis and from a scheduling perspective. So, we should make
sure it's as easy as possible to review the jiras.

On the flip-side, Jira is the perfect way of listing/viewing the details of
the problems. Is it possible to define a temporary "Not for 1.0" release in
Jira? That way we could easily view the 1.0 candidate jiras, the "not for
1.0" jiras, and the current 1.1 jiras. After consensus is reached, the "not
for 1.0 jiras" could be moved to 1.1.

--kevan